The Gaza Ministry of Health has estimated that 1,875 people died and 9,563 have been injured since Israel launched its offensive on Gaza on July 8.
Please follow our Gaza live blog for the latest information. The Twitter feed and Facebook account of Gaza health official, Dr Ashraf al-Qedra, provide more information, in Arabic.
LAST UPDATED: AUGUST 5
Al Jazeera is updating the list below based on information provided by Dr Ashraf al-Qedra.
1. Ahmed Nael Nizar Mahdi, 16, male
2. Amjad Jumaa Saeed Shaban, 30, male
3. Mohamed Saeed Ahmed Shaban, 24, male
4. Khader Hussein Ibrahim Al Bashliqi, 45, male
5. Ahmed Musa Khalf Habib, 16, male
6. Mohamed Ahed Mohamed Habib, 22, male
7. Ibrahim Dawoud Abdelfatah Al Belawy, 24, male
8. Abdelrahman Jamal Ismaeel Al Zamley, 22, male
9. Ibrahim Ahmed Mahmoud Abdeen, 39, male
10. Jumaa Aatia Jumaa Shloof, 26, male